Wednesday 26 March 2014

March 26, 2014

Continuing with the series by Christine Feehan I have spent numerous hours consecutively reading her next instalment in the series.  It draws me in further by the book.  

Jacques........Shea.......what an interesting tale.  While I want to reiterate I have read this full series before I still have my favorite characters and story's, not my fave.  I enjoyed his carefree nature in the Dark Prince but this book didn't carry that on. For good reasons.  I guess it was a reminder of how much the ugly in evil in this real world can effect something so much and I use my books to escape the ugliness.  I think the writing is superb and it draws me into the world further.  I am intrigued by the new books and while they are a ways out (26+ books in this series so far).......it's going to keep me reading a long while.

No comments:

Post a Comment