21) Lions Heat – Jonas and Rachael - Lion Breed - The story you’ve been waiting for. Jonas Wyatt. It’s time that bad boy Lion is brought to his knees. Or at least forced to have weak knees. Would he tremble for his mate? Would he bow before her? Is there anything or anyone that could actually be considered a weakness for our arrogant Director?
Soon you’ll see just how deep, how well and how savagely Jonas Wyatt can truly love.
I found this book an awesome read! It was HIGHLY anticipated as it was Jonas the Bogeyman of the breeds....but I still really enjoyed it! There were lots of twists and it kept me reading well past a reasonable hour at night.
22) Styx's Storm - Styx and Storm - Wolf Breed - To save innocent, young Storme Montague from the claws of Breed slave traders, Wolf Breed Styx is forced to claim her himself-on the condition that Storme will no longer be a virgin by night's end. And though Storme's defenses are up, Styx will free her-in ways she never expects.
So I fell in love with Styx by his brogue and fun loving character before meeting this girl. I think he is a wonderfully expressive character that once again pulled me further into this world of breeds. I would have enjoyed hearing a conversation between him and his human grandfather and possibly explore that character a bit more. I wasn't impressed with the heroine and found her to be a weak willed person. I did however enjoy the overall story.
23) Primal Kiss in the Primal Anthology - Creed and Kita - Lion Breed - When the bad boy lion breed, Creed Raines, crashes the family cabin while Pharmaceutical CEO Horace Engalls' daughter is vacationing, it sets off a series of events that even Creed couldn't have imagined beginning. Mating Heat blows sky high, hot and overwhelming, and reminding him of all the reasons he had fought to avoid it. Especially with the shy, though incredibly stubborn decidedly willful, much loved and cherished Engalls Princess, Kita Engalls.
But for Jonas Wyatt it could be a blessing in disguise, because only Horace Engalls knows the true scope of Phillip Brackenmore’s evil. And only by holding Kita hostage to the truth Jonas demands, will it ever come to light. But can mating heat bloom and became the fiery tendrils of love when Kita suspects her breed has betrayed her?
Not impressed with this story. Too many holes and unanswered questions. Heroine seems stupid and flighty and creed seems like a jock. I didn't like the story.
24) Navarro's Promise - Navarro and Mica - Wolf Breed - Mica Toler’s best friend is the wolf/coyote hybrid breed, Cassie Sinclair. And now Mica is being drawn into her world in ways she had prayed she never would be when the charming wolf breed Navarro makes good on the promise he made her on a dark, explosive night.
LOVED this story!!! Mica rocks! She is strong willed and holds her own against her mate. I loved he whole story and how many old characters are brought into it. I enjoyed how the "mating heat phenomenon" is changing with each couple. Tricky Mother Nature!
25) An Inconvenient Mate (Tied with a Bow anthology)- Malachi and Isabelle- Coyote Breed- Isabelle Martinez was instantly fascinated by the sexy Coyote Breed she met at the bar, but her sensual flirtation with him was cut short when she saw the man who'd attacked her arrive at the bar.
Breed enforcer Malachi Morgan was entranced by Isabelle's mix of shyness and boldness, and he was determined to chase and play with his sensual prey. But he could tell she'd been hurt before by a man, and he vowed that Isabelle was now his to protect and love, even as if it meant going against her family and his orders.
Not so impressed with this anthology either....seems like a huge buildup to the meeting.....horrible past for her......then he is dead and just plainly accepts him as her mate. I don't see any woman being this able to blindly accept someone based on gossip magazines and news and not question anything but fall madly in love. I am not so certain I enjoyed this one.