Thursday 23 January 2014

January 23, 2014

So I had an opportunity last month to attend a entrap ranger event in my town and while there spoke with a writer local to this area.  I purchased a copy of her first two books without reading the back as I enjoy being surprised.  I took my time finishing a series I was midway through (see previous blogs) and finally got to these books yesterday.  I went in with an open mind and here is my review.


WOW.  I truly don't read romance a lot that isn't in the paranormal genre as it doesn't attract me much but I was hooked.  I fell in love with Quinn but also with Davina as she is a real girl....I could relate to her in many ways.  I enjoyed the quick whit between them and the passion she had for her ladies.  I was angry at Guy and wanted to hurt him but what got to me most......I fell in love with Jake.  He is a hero in this and stood out to me so much.  Luke didn't have a huge presence but wasn't as memorable.  I really was doubtful about how the book could keep getting better as they met on a plane right away but was continually thrown through a loop when another plot twist was there.  Very well written as I was so engaged in this book I started the second book the next day.



Going into this book I knew the writing was done well and the characters were solidly built.  I had a sense for the bonds and such.  I was a bit sceptical about how they would continue this story and if other characters would get to shine.  I once again hadn't read the back as I love being surprised with a good storyline.  I enjoyed the further development of this book and fell hard and fast for Quinn again.  I was heartbroken when the violence began and the end was amazing....I know from talking to Deborah that there is another book in the works and I can't wait and hope to get a copy and review it as soon as it hit the shelves.  Until then my friends I am going to find another book to read! ❤️❤️❤️

No comments:

Post a Comment