Monday 30 December 2013

December 28, 2013


I have been reading while relaxing over the holidays and inadvertently didn't blog my updates.  Here they are.

18) Coyotes Mate - Del Rey and Anya - Coyote Breed - For six years Anya Korbin worked with Del-Rey Delgato—the genetically altered rebel known as the Coyote Ghost—to free a group of coyote women kept in her father’s lab. As Anya matured into a woman, she and Del-Rey grew close…but then he broke his promise and wounded her father. Now she must deal with her animalistic desire for the one who betrayed her.


I read this book before but found this time the plots and twists were much more exciting than I recall before.  I enjoyed learning about the Coyotes as opposed to the other breeds.  It was exciting to see the introduction of the female Coyotes. I thoroughly enjoyed this book.


19) Christmas Kiss, Hawke and Jessica's story (HOT FOR THE HOLIDAYS anthology) - Wolf Breed-.  After Jessica was caught betraying the breeds she is arrested and awaiting her fate.  Hawk has to find a way to clear Jessica’s name as mating heat scorches them both.

I accidentally missed this one in the order and skipped straight to the Bengals Heart.  I am now reading this one and will be done tonight and blog it tomorrow.


20) Bengals Heart–Cabal and Cassa- Bengal Breed-  In Bengals Heart, Cabal St. Laurents has to deal with is mate in a very interesting way. Reporter Cassa Hawkins is investigating a series of murders suspected to have been committed by a breed. Six of the rumored Deadly Dozen, a hunting parting that once preyed upon escaped breeds, has been murdered. The crimes scene photos suggest a breed killer. The problem is, those crime scene photos are the only evidence that a murder was ever committed.


I loved this book so much! I loved mostly the introduction of the Primales.....this was an exciting twist in the world of breeds.  I also liked the twists of old hurts and betrayals as well as new characters.  I can't wait for Jonas or Dogs stories!!

No comments:

Post a Comment