Wednesday 11 December 2013

December 11, 2013


My personal review: <note I have not yet read the books> 
this movie has amazing visualizations and effects! I love the storyline and enjoyed seeing another chapter of this woman who thinks she isn't a leader but due to circumstances throughout the movie slowly becomes one.  I enjoy the fact that it shows girls that no matter what their heart is saying <let's run away in this case> they can fight and make a true difference.  Also shows that a system that seems corrupt to all but the elite few isn't unfailable and can be toppled with the rise up of the general populace.  I give this movie an 8/10 on my personal scale of quality movies for the past year and do intend to buy this on BlueRay DVD as soon a s it comes out.  Well Done!

No comments:

Post a Comment