Thursday 12 December 2013

December 12, 2013

I finished another book.  Lora Leigh's series at moments can take me 3 days to read a book or I can finish within a night.  It doesn't really matter that some are longer it matters more how engaging the storyline is to me.  I also find that some stories are buried beneath erotic sex scenes while others it is just a part of the story.  

12) Aiden’s Charity - Aiden and Charity - Wolf Breed - But can the human heart accept and adapt as easily? Can Charity bestow the love and the acceptance that has always been a part of her, to the man whose very survival depended on the hardening of his heart, of his soul? And can Aiden maintain that cruelty now, in the face of the sacrifices she made? Only time and nature can tell…

I found this book hard to get into at the beginning.  Towards the end I started to get more into the story as it became more cohesive and brought more story lines into one.  It makes me look forward to further books.  I did not enjoy the lack of the original Breed family we got so used to in the first books and it's hard to follow a timeline.  I found that there were many errors in the book with mixed up names etc that could make a normal person completely confused if they couldn't figure out the error.  I don't know if this is a translation error when putting it into ePub format but it was annoying to have a puzzle in the middle of a book.  That's probably why I wasn't as addicted to this book as others. 

No comments:

Post a Comment